We are running a series of FREE navigation tutorials over the next few weeks.
These sessions are ideal if you wish to brush up on your navigation or are planning to take a Mountain Skills course in the future.
The tutorials are on Thursdays at 18.30 and repeated on Sundays at 11.30 and are free to join.
Topics to come are:
- 14 & 17 May – Grid References
- 21 & 24 May – Contour interpretation
- 28 & 31 May – Using a compass
- 4 & 7 June – Five D’s in a navigation strategy
- 11 & 14 June – Planning your Day – Route cards
- 18 June – Map Reading Skills
- 25 June – Grid References
- 2 July – Contour Interpretation
- 9 July – Using a compass
- 16 July – Five D’s in a navigation strategy
- 23 July – Planning your Day – Route cards
To book a place drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or via FB message, stating what day you are interested in and I will send you the link to use to join the workshop.